Thursday 30 April 2009

The Eye Fund

What is the Eye Fund?
Can you imagine not being able to see?? I need glasses to see in the distance and I struggle a bit with that!!! As an arts and crafts person, I would not like to think what it would be like to lose my sight!
The Eye Fund aims to provide much needed counselling and aid to those who are losing their sight due to degenerative diseases.
All the pictures you see in these items of Jewellery were designed by Simon Sherry, who you can read about on the Eye Fund website - Here

Here is a selection of some of the Jewellery that are part of my range for The Eye Fund.



All the items are available from my website and lots more too. Items will be made to order and the images can mixed and matched, so if you see a pendant that you like and would prefer the image as cufflinks, then I can do those for you.
Please just contact me.
All the profits from these items will be going directly to The Eye Fund and helping people who are losing their sight.
Please support this worthy cause and pass on this message via your blogs, facebook, twitter, etc.
Many thanks for reading!

5 comments:

lampwork beads by jo said...

beautiful, i love the ring

Unknown said...

Wow, they're gorgeous, I love that necklace really stunning work & for such a worthwhile cause too.

Jan xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous pieces!
Wonderful cause too :)

lily said...

Beautiful pieces and a brilliant cause - I work with blind kids and my Mother's partially sighted from a hereditary degenarative disease, it's something that scares the living daylights out of me. I'll certainly be passing this cause on.

Glamglass said...

Thanks Lily!! I am lucky to have Simon's amazing pictures to work with!!