Thursday 18 June 2009

Fingerprint Jewellery

I was recently asked to make some fingerprint cufflinks for a customer and found out they are actually quite popular!
Below is the original cufflinks with the prints having been posted to me!!

The customer was over the moon with them and was quite pleased when I asked if it was ok to use her pictures for examples!

I then decided to have a go at a few variations and have created my own to wear myself!!

These were black paper with silver ink!
I have listed them on Artfire and also my website has the cufflinks so far!!
I will be listing some variations soon, such as family prints and charms!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea, so individual to the wearer too.

Jan x

JuanitaTortilla said...

That is such an original idea! This is definitely the first time I'm hearing about it :) We all learn something new everyday huh!