I have taken some time away as I had computer problems and then the kids were off school for half term. We went to Camelot and spent a night in the hotel there. It was good, but soo soo cold!!
I have not featured any creations this time as I was tagged a few weeks ago by Kathryn http://lazydaisyglass.blogspot.com/ and I am joining the tagging club!!
The rules are as follows:1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog. 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Ok Here goes
1. I have just returned my license to the DSA and stopped being a driving instructor!
2. I used to live in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.
3. I was in a commercial on Tanzanian TV!! Dynamo soap powder!
4. I also worked as a Patient transport driver for the Ambulance service!
5. I met John Fashnau in a bar in Tanzania!
6. I enjoy boxercise and trampolining!
7. My kids are the world to me and I just want them to be happy, independant grown ups to know I have done the best job in the world!
I am tagging the following
I will post some new items next week!!