Friday 19 March 2010

Glamglass meets RPattz

I had a fabulous couple of days in London, where I met up with a couple of girls, Kerry and Kaci, who are huge Rob fans like me!
We got to Leicester Square at around 8.30am and it was pretty much normal with a few barriers for the fans to wait and the crews building lighting stands etc.
There was around 50 people already there and some claimed to have been there from the day before.

The atmosphere was incredibly friendly and we chatted with some of the security people and TV people.
The day didn't drag at all and we people watched and laughed and laughed!
We watched whilst they added the signs and then at 5pm they closed off the front of the pictures and started to lay the red carpet!!



I am at the end of this photo with my present balanced on my copy of Details Magazine!



Posing for Pap shots here

My Gift for Rob!

I had gone with these as a little gift for him, not knowing if I would get a chance to give him them, but after what seemed like forever and a few near misses, he eventually was led in our direction. He was making his way up the line and I could see he was a bit overwelmed with the crowds, so I said "Relax, enjoy it and don't forget to breathe" and he gave one of his sideways smiles! I then said "I have a present for you" and He said "really". He then came over to take it and his security were looking over at me when I asked if he would give Emilie (de Ravin) hers too. He put my cufflinks in his pocket and started to sign the box that was for Emilie! Then he said "Oh that's Emilies!" He signed my details magazine and then had a photo with the girl next to me.
I was soo close I could not resist leaning to have a sniff!!
He smelt like heaven!
As he came back I said "Rob, I just want to say Thank You, you have made an old gal very happy" and he gave a quick smile and was off!!

I have to say he was just as good looking in the flesh if not better and that he was very genuine and lovely!

Tom Felton from Harry Potter was another of the stars who was very genuine and friendly and came over to give autographs.

Holly Valence was another who acknowledged the crowd and after I had shouted "love the shoes Holl" Gave us a peace sign and a smile!

I have a memento of my own too, a large Remember Me sign that was on the railings!!

Still smiling today and very pleased that I went!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, lucky you, although I'm probably the only one person who hasn't seen him in anything.

I remember being in Leicester Square when Minority Report was opening and I met Tom Cruise and got his autograph and photo - it was really exciting.

I bet you are thrilled.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Ahem, not jealous AT ALL! Hurrumph.

Lucky you...

alba dolores gutierrez said...

Oh girl you are soo lucky, to see him and smell him and talk to him , that"s great awsome , congrats....sigh sigh <3 <3