Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Busy Day

After waiting in all day for this to arrive, it has taken me about 3 hours to get it built!!
I saw this in a local shop, all made, but it was in Walnut and a bit tatty!! I did a search and found
it on addtions direct and I promptly ordered this one and a bigger one! This one has arrived but the bigger one is not coming until a later date!
It has a runner and a front shelf and a back shelf and I am trying to get my house sorted out and have some sort of filing system.




Making the bigger one is going to fun......NOT!!!

I also made these Birthday invitations for my Mum's 70th Birthday in January. She is sending them out with her Christmas cards and wanted them done quite early!

Hope she likes them!!

Need to make some commission work for glass hanging decorations and also some sock aliens that have been requested!!

No comments: