Thursday 10 September 2009

Monkey Bags and new Monkey!!

Keeping on my monkey theme, I decided I needed a few more things to add to the "range", which is still nameless as I really am hopeless at making up my mind!!
Here we have a couple of Monkey faces that are hand sewn beads!!


And Here we have a friend for the Lanky pink streak Monkey!

I have still to add a few finishing touches to this one!
Just so you know, I am at the Craft Art and Food Fair at Floral Pavillion in New Brighton on 3/10/09 and 7/11/09 and will be organising a Christmas Craft event myself on 5/12/09 and 6/12/09 at Birkenhead Park pavillion gallery!!

I have a few more ideas of things I may create with this theme, but do let me know if you think there is something that may work, or just to say what you think of these so far!!

5 comments:

whoatemycrayons said...

What about GlamChimps as a range name? :)

itsamistry said...

Your monkey is so cute - you should give them names

Unknown said...

Loving the pink lanky monkey.

Glad to see you back in blogland!

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

I'm a fan of the streak monkey too! Would be good to have a range in different shapes and colours. Good luck with your new events.

Charlotte x

Glamglass said...

Thanks for the comments and suggestions!! I added the extra picture of the monkey with a hat!!