Sunday 21 September 2008

New to blogging!!

Hi All,
I am new to Blogging and am hoping to add to this as often as I can.
Those of you who already know me from the Crafteroo forum know the type of work I am doing.
I am generally making genuine Dichroic glass pendants and gift items.
My website http://www.glamglassgifts.com has a selection of items and I am trying to add to these when I can.
I am also working on hosting Jewellery parties and commissions are also taken.
I am working on various projects and will post some pictures of new work when I have completed them.
I also dabble in other craft work and will be adding pictures here!
Thanks
Rachel

4 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

welcome to the world of blogging Rachel :0)

Sam Gillespie said...

Welcome to blog land ;)
Sam. x

Glamglass said...

Aww Thanks for looking in on me!
:-)

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Welcome to blogging - now you get addicted!