Tuesday 17 September 2013

Workshop/Showroom Progress

After what seems like and age, I finally have started to set the place out more how I would like it. 
I had intended to be much further along than this but I have actually been so busy with orders that I have not had a huge amount of time to spend down there. 

 The white shelf needs to be fixed to the wall, so I will be drilling next time I am down there.
 The 2 glass display cabinets have been filled with items that I brought back from the Transport Festival in Birkenhead Park last weekend
I used to have them dotted around my room at home.
 This is more the workshop area and I have yet to get busy down there.

I am hoping to move the whole lot to the unit by the end of October and work from there during the day as much as possible.
I will keep you posted on how that turns out :-)
I have a few things to figure out, like keeping warm in the winter etc!

3 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

looks fab! incidentally, linking to this in the new folksy layout is a great bonus, it's why I'm here.

Glamglass said...

Cheers Heather :-)
I love the new layout with Folksy, but will be glad when the niggles are sorted.
Hoping it will help get the site more noticed! :-)

Craftycreate said...

Looks great! So fab to open a real showroom and workshop :)